Join us by taking action! You can help the campaign in a number of ways:
- Share this article on social media and with people and organisations who would support this work
- Support and share our fundraiser to further enhance the campaign
- Report examples of online Islamophobia on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to us, by using the tool below. Please also report it to the platforms that are hosting it.
- Help us report the items we highlight in campaign articles
- Muslim organisations and anti-hate organisations are invited to become supporters of the campaign – we need your logo and an article from you that says who you are and your thoughts / experiences regarding online Islamophobia.
- Companies and foundations are invited to become sponsors, these funds along with donations will be used to take the campaign further.
About the Online Hate Prevention Institute:
The Online Hate Prevention Institute is Australia’s only harm prevention charity dedicated to preventing the harm to people as a result of online hate and extremism. We deal with all forms of online hate and our work on other topics can be accessed from our homepage. Funds from this campaign will be used to tackle online Islamophobia. Donations can also be made to support our other campaigns planned for 2020, and general donations are particularly appreciated.
Organisations from the Muslim community as well as organisations that work to combat Islamophobia are invited to join the campaign as a partner. Contact us for details.